Too Faced Sketch Eyeliner vs NYX Epic Ink Eyeliner
A have very few talents but doing a perfect winged eyeliner is one of them. I’ve explained how to create a winged eyeliner if you are a beginner in this blog post.
The key is practising.
I could insert here a picture of 15 years old me wearing eyeliner for the first times but it’s way too embarrassing! Eventually, I got better and started trying more and more products.
I realized that I don’t like very much gel eyeliners, mainly because the pot always dries up before it’s finished, however, I love liquid ones.
Too Faced Sketch eyeliner
After 4 months of testing, I can say that I’m obsessed with the Too Faced Sketch Eyeliner.
- The felt tip is long and slim, not too soft so you have 100% control.
- it lasts forever! For example, yesterday I left the house at 10 am and it was still perfect at 11.30 pm. I had to touch up all my makeup except for my eyeliner.
- it doesn’t smudge.
The price is 21,50€.
NYX Epic Ink eyeliner
Less expensive, it’s the NYX Epic Ink Eyeliner.
- the felt tip is similar to the Too Faced Sketch one but softer
- it lasts for many hours but needs a little touch up at midday
- it tends to smudge if you’re not careful.
The price is 10,50€.
Which one to chose?
I would say that if you don’t have the budget for the Too Faced Sketch Eyeliner and you don’t have watery eyes, you should totally go for the NYX Epic Eyeliner.
Both are perfect for beginners and cat eyes lovers.
Have you ever tried them? Which is your favourite eyeliner?