Last summer I made my first Missoma purchase: the popular Lucy Williams x Missoma Mini Fang Necklace, and I’ve been wearing it since. So when I was looking for potential graduation’s gifts, I spotted a promo: a free gold pair of gold star studs if you’d spent more than £150! Great deal, considering that I’m really into stars and moons at the moment!
I ended up buying:
- the Interstellar Bracelet (75£)
- the Interstellar Drop Bracelet (75£)
- the Gold Star Studs (50£)
and, as I said, I had already got:
- the Mini Fang Necklace (105£. You may want to check out my old post “Missoma Mini Fang: the Necklace I can’t take off”)
- and the Mini Star Moon Charm Hoops (65£). You can remove the moon and the star if you like small plain hoops.
They all are in Gold 18Ct! I am officially a gold girl guys, how things change in life!! What are your favourite jewellery brands?