Lancôme Cils Tint mascara
If you’re into beauty and makeup, you will probably know that the Lancôme Cils Tint mascara I’m about to talk about was released 3 years ago.
I wasn’t attracted back then but my mom recently bought it, so why don’t give a try and report back to you?
What I expected:
- Black & defined lashes
- No dirty pillow after a night sleep
- 3 days duration
- As soon as I applied the first coat, the lashes separated easily but I didn’t notice any volumizing or lengthening effect. They were just more black.
- After two hours, lashes remind me of spider lashes, all clumped together. They stayed this way for 6 hours.
- I took a nap and nothing was changed after, but when I woke up I was not comfortable and I really wanted to take my makeup off. I resisted.
- 9 hours later I removed this mascara with this Garnier Express 2in1.
My impression is that this mascara is like an ordinary waterproof mascara, nothing special and for sure you won’t resist 72 hours!
Would you be able to not remove your makeup for that long?
How much is the Lancôme Cils Tint mascara?
The price is 35€, crazy for what it does (= almost nothing).
If you are looking for a nice affordable mascara, try this NYX Worth the Hype mascara.