Today I’ve got a mini haul for you! I’ve done quite a lot of shopping, however, these are my favourite bits and I think you will like them as well.
- Topshop Dungarees. Perfect fit for me (I’m 1.63cm tall). I would suggest buying them at your usual size!
- New Look Black Denim Skirt. I finally found a mini skirt that actually covers my bum and it’s not super long. Moreover, it’s made of a very hard, nice denim (similar to Levi’s). Impressed.
- Oliver Bonas Wash Bag. Most leather wash bags are around 100€\150€, therefore I was so happy when I spotted this gorgeous leather wash bag for only 31€ (on sale), bargain.
- Oliver Bonas Mug. I mean, just look at this beauty!!! <3
- Bershka Tracksuit (top/bottom). Comfy, nice fit and cheap.
- AllSaints Donita Boots. Definitely, the most expensive item here and the most expensive pair of shoes I’ve ever bought BUT I really wanted a pair of combat boots less chunky than Dr. Martens yet still of amazing quality and those really caught up my eyes!
Have you found anything nice with the sales going on?