I’m going to dress up and create a makeup look as Cleopatra for a Carnival I’ve been invited to.
Cleopatra Makeup Look
Dramatic eye makeup with light blue and black eyeliner, gold eyeshadow and lips.
- Becca Backlight priming filter
- The Ordinary Coverage foundation
- Nars Soft Matte concealer and L’Oréal Lumi Magique concealer on my under eyes
- Hourglass Ambient powder in Dim to set it all
- Sephora Finger eyeliner in Easy Blue
- NYX Epic Ink eyeliner
- Mac Semi-Sweet Times Nine Palette (shade Outre) on my eyelids
- Ardell False Lashes
- theBalm BrowPow to fill in my brows and Ardell Brow Building Fiber Gel to set them
- Neve Cosmetics Lip Pencil in the shade Marmotta with Becca Opal Highlighter on top
This is my inspiration for Carnival. What do you think? Do you like the final look?