I started “Caterina Sosso | lifestyle, beauty, thoughts” during my first year of University, when I had just discovered Zoella and the beauty blogging world. Excited to give it a go myself I’ve started posting reviews, sharing tips and basically writing about everything and anything that popped into my head but it has gradually turned more into a beauty, fashion and interior blog as I grow.
Since 2013 the blog has achieved many milestones and I had the chance to work on projects with big companies, such as L’Oréal Paris, Garnier and Maybelline New York.
In March 2017, I re – launched caterinasosso.com: new design, two languages, better quality content. Discover why here.
New blog post every Tuesday and Thursday both in English and Italian, come and say hi!
In 2015 I graduated in Political Science at the University of Bologna and now I’m currently attending a master in International Relations and European Studies. At the end of last year I took the opportunity to do an internship abroad, so this is the reason why I lived in Brussels for a couple of months.
Now I’m back in my hometown, Bologna, and I need to study for my exams and write my thesis.
Mom denim jeans, white t-shirt, a fine belt and a turtleneck.
I have too many! Let’s say that:
- I love Kenza’s way of blogging (one post per day and short text);
- I love Lucy Williams’s effortless editorial style;
- I love The Anna Edit way of writing;
- I love Barefoot Blonde by Amber Fillerup because her pictures are always stunning but she’s a really down to earth person, i.e. always liking or replying to her tweets;
- I love Negin Mirsalehi weekly vlogs. Every Thursday I am more excited for her new vlog than Grey’s Anatomy new episode.