I started “Caterina Sosso | lifestyle, beauty, thoughts” during my first year of University, when I had just discovered Zoella and the beauty blogging world. Excited to give it a go myself I’ve started posting reviews, sharing tips and basically writing about everything and anything that popped into my head but it has gradually turned more in a beauty, fashion and interior blog as I grow.
Since 2013 the blog has achieved many milestones and I had the chance to work on projects with big companies, such as L’Oréal Paris, Garnier and Maybelline New York.
New blog post every Tuesday and Thursday both in English and Italian, come and say hi!
In 2015 I graduated in Political Science at the University of Bologna and now I’m currently attending a master in International Relations and European Studies. At the end of last year I took the opportunity to do an internship abroad, so this is the reason why I lived in Brussels for a couple of months.
Now I’m back in my hometown, Bologna, and I need to study for my exams and write my thesis.
Skinny jeans, white t-shirt, a fine belt and a turtleneck.
I have too many! Let’s say that:
- I love Kenza’s way of blogging (one post per day and short text);
- I love Lucy Williams’s effortless editorial style;
- I love The Anna Edit way of writing;
- I love Barefoot Blonde by Amber Fillerup because her pictures are always stunning but she’s a really down to earth person, i.e. always liking or replying to her tweets;
- I love Negin Mirsalehi weekly vlogs. Every Thursday I am more excited for her new vlog than Grey’s Anatomy new episode.